For many, armpit is a tickle spot. For some, an erogenous zone. However, there are some for whom it’s a source of embarrassment. Having dark underarms can become a root cause of embarrassment for any individual. The only way to get rid of this unease is by getting rid of dark underarms. Meladerm advanced skin lightener is an all-natural and powerful product, which is increasingly becoming popular in the market for its high-effectiveness in underarm whitening.
Although Meladerm can be used on the face and body for reducing the appearance of hyper-pigmented skin, a better understanding of this product will make it clear how to get rid of dark underarms by using it regularly.
What are the causes of dark underarms?
Darkening of underarm occurs in both men and women, but it’s far more common in women. There are a number of reasons for this condition, and experimenting with medicines to treat underarm darkening without understanding the causes can be counterproductive and sometimes dangerous.
Primary causes of underarms darkening are:
1. Acanthosis Nigricans: In this condition the affected area feels velvety and changes its color to brown or dark gray. It affects the part of body with folds, which includes underarms. Acanthosis nigricans can affect individuals with insulin disorders, hypothyroidism, and to people using oral contraceptives or cholesterol medications containing nicotinic acid.
2. Hyperpigmentation: Excessive underarm darkening occurs when the adrenal glands fail to produce sufficient amounts of critical hormones. This condition is a key symptom of Addison disease, and may also occur during pregnancy due to hormonal changes that increases the production of melanin in the body, and melanin makes your skin look darker.
3. Antiperspirant and deodorant usage: Certain ingredients of these products react with your skin, which then causes discoloration. Many people claim to get dark underarms by regularly using antiperspirant and deodorant.
4. Shaving: Shaving cuts the hair just below the skin surface. If the color of your hair is darker than your skin, it may look like your skin has a dark stain.
How to get rid of dark underarms with home remedies
Dark underarms can be one of the biggest turn offs. Fortunately, there are various home remedies to reduce darkening of your underarm. Some prominent home remedies are:
1. Over-the-Counter Meladerm Cream – The reviews of this cream confirm that it’s highly effective in treating dark underarms. It has a history of satisfied customers that goes back more than a decade. The natural ingredients of this cream work softly on your skin to offer remarkable and long lasting results.
2. Cucumbers – Cucumber is widely known for its soothing properties. However, it can also be used as a natural bleaching agent for underarm whitening. Due to its soothing properties it doesn’t cause any irritation or itching, even when applied for long durations.
3. Potato – Potato is well-known for its bleaching properties, and is highly suitable for individuals with sensitive skin. Due to its mild acids it doesn’t irritate the skin like lemon and provides lightened skin under your arms.
4. Lemon – Lemon is a good natural bleach for your body. The acidic properties of lemon helps in lightening the skin of your dark underarm. Lemon also has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties, which makes it an excellent natural cleanser.
5. White baking soda – Baking soda can be an excellent scrub for underarm whitening. Apart from reducing the negative effects of deodorants and antiperspirants on your skin, it can also prevent body odor.
Benefits of Meladerm advanced skin lightener cream
Despite many other skin lightening products, Meladerm is gaining immense popularity among consumers due to various reasons that make this cream truly unique. The packaging of this cream harnesses the true power of its active ingredients by preserving them from light and air, which reduces the chances of early deterioration of substances like Kojic Acid. Use of vacuum desiccators enhances the shelf life of this product.
The liposomes and carriers used as the base ingredients ensure that all active ingredients are absorbed deeply into the skin. Additionally, the use of highly effective preservatives and moisturizers make sure that skin irritation remains minimum. Therefore, this combination of high quality actives with special base ingredients dramatically improves the effectiveness of this product.
These qualities makes Meladerm advanced skin lightener a perfect product for underarm whitening, even if you have a highly sensitive skin. Also, you lose dark underarms, but not at the expense of your skin texture as your skin remains nice and smooth.
Know the ingredients of Meladerm cream
The main active ingredients in Meladerm cream are:
1. Alpha Arbutin – It’s a well-known skin lightening ingredient.
2. Kojic Acid – Traditionally this product has been widely used in Asia, and modern research suggests that it is useful in treating bad skin pigmentation and age spots.
3. Tego Cosmo C – This amino acid has the ability to enhance your skin tone.
4. Gigawhite – This plant extract is believed to be a natural and safe substitute for hydroquinone.
Meladerm also contains many other natural extracts and ingredients, such as Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), licorice extract, bearberry extract and mulberry extract. All these ingredients are completely natural and no harsh chemicals have been used in this product.
Does Meladerm cream work?
Caspah advanced skin lightener cream delivers all that it promises. It’s meant to work by brightening the complexion of your skin, by minimizing the appearance of sun damage and other visible hyperpigmentation. This is a gradual process that can take over one or two months depending on the darkness of your underarm skin, but most users start witnessing an even complexion over this period of time.
Although the company claims that you should expect seeing positive results within two weeks, the actual time may differ depending upon your skin condition. However, to get complete and long lasting results you need to use this cream regularly and according to the direction for approximately two to three months.
Are there any side effects?
All the ingredients used in this cream are natural ingredients. Therefore, despite giving fast and convincing results there are no side effects of using this cream. This feature alone makes Meladerm the best available option on the market for underarm whitening.
How much does it cost, and where to buy?
Depending on its size the cost of this product is anywhere between $39 and $80. There are many knock-offs of this product available on the internet, which makes it safer to buy this product from its official website only. This is the only way to make sure that you will get authentic product and true value for your money.
Underarm Whitening – Conclusion
Many people inquire about how to get rid of dark underarms because they are confused by various underarm whitening products. However, Meladerm is the only product in this category that provides a rare combination of a decade long trust and of the most advanced skin whitening system. By combining its unique formula with high-end packaging technology this product makes sure that you will get maximum value for your money.
Meladerm Skin Lightener – Natural skin lightening products for fading age spots, sun damage, skin discolorations and hyperpigmentation. Try it risk free for 30 days!